From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maplecroft is a global risk and strategic consulting firm based in Bath, UK. Its work includes analyzing key political, economic, social and environmental risks impacting global business and investors.
- Professor Alyson Warhurst: CEO
- Ed Cole: Chief Operating Officer
- Dr Kevin Franklin: Director
- Anthony Skinner: Director
- Gus MacFarlane: Director
- "Maplecroft | Home Page". maplecroft.com. 2012. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "Maplecroft | Who We Are". maplecroft.com. 2012. Retrieved 22 January 2012.
- "Russia Among `World's Riskiest' Locations for Investors, Maplecroft Says - Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. 2011. Retrieved 13 January 2011.
- "Britain rated 'extreme' fiscal risk because of ageing population and debt - The Guardian". www.guardian.co.uk (London). 23 February 2011. Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "One third of humanity faces biggest risks from climate change Information - The Telegraph". telegraph.co.uk (London). 26 October 2011. Retrieved 26 October 2011.