From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maqam may refer to:
- MAQAM, media company
- Maqam, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Maqām ("place") - a venerated structure in the Middle east folk religions
- Maqam, spiritual stages in the sufi path.
- Arabic maqam, melodic modes
- Mugam genre of Azeri-speaking cultures
- Maqam al-iraqi genre of Iraq
- Weekly Maqam prayer services of Sephardic Jewish culture
- Makam, melody types of Turkey
- Muqam, melody type of Uyghur culture
- Shashmaqam genre of Uzbek and Tajik culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.