María Teresa Costantini
|María Teresa Costantini|
|Born||María Teresa Correa Avila
9 October 1949
|Other names||Teresa Costantini|
|Occupation||film director, actress, scriptwriter|
In 2009 she wrote and directed Felicitas, a film set in Buenos Aires during the 19th century and based on the story of Felicitas Guerrero de Alzaga, "the most beautiful woman in Argentina" according to the poet Carlos Guido Spano. Actors include Sabrina Garciarena, Gonzalo Heredia, Alejandro Awada and Luis Brandoni.
- Felicitas (2009) (director, scriptwriter)
- El Amor y La Ciudad (2007) (director, scriptwriter)
- Sin Intervalo (Without Break) (2002) (director)
- Acrobaciás del Corazón (2000) (director, scriptwriter)
- Los Dueños de los Ratones (short, 1997) (director, scriptwriter)
- Mario Di Nicola (n.d.). Teresa Costantini – Actriz – Productora- Guionista y Directora de Cine (in Spanish). 160 Arte y cultura. Accessed August 2013.
- index-2 (in Spanish). Buenos Aires Producciones. Accessed August 2013.
- Gaspar Zimerman (6 November 2008). Felicitas: la mujer más bella de Argentina (in Spanish). Clarín.com. Accessed August 2013.
- Teresa Costantini (in Spanish). www.cinenacional.com. Accessed August 2013.
|This Argentine biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an actor or actress from Argentina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|