María Esther Herranz García (born 3 July 1969 in Logroño) is a Spanish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the People's Party, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development and its Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality.
She is a substitute for the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety, substitute for the Delegation to the EU-Chile Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- 1997-1999: Environmental consultant
- 1996-2000: Chairwoman of the Environment Committee of the La Rioja branch of the PP
- since 1999: Member of the Executive Committee of the La Rioja branch of the PP
- 1999: Chairwoman of the External Activities Committee of the La Rioja branch of the PP
- since 2002: Member of the National Executive Committee of the PP
- 1999-2002: Adviser within the office of the President of the La Rioja Autonomous Community
- since 2002: Member of the European Parliament
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Spain)