From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mar Elia)
Mar Elias (Aramaic 'Saint Elias' or 'Lord Elias') may refer to:
- Elijah (alternate spelling of Elias), a prophet of the Hebrew Bible or Old Testament and the Qur'an
- Patriarch Elias of Antioch, Syrian Orthodox Patriarch Elias I, 709–723 CE, known as Mar Elias
- Mar Elias refugee camp, a Palestinian refugee camp in Lebanon, near Beirut
- Mar Elias and Mar Elias el Tiffeh, archaeological sites in the Sands of Beirut
- Mar Elias Educational Institutions, a set of Educational Institutes in Ibillin, Israel
- Mar Elias Monastery, a Greek Orthodox Monastery between Jerusalem and Bethlehem
- Tell Mar Elias, an archaeological site near Ajlun, Jordan
- Dair Mar Elia, Saint Elias Monastery in Iraq
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.