From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Maraş)
Maras or Maraş may refer to:
- Maraş (pronounced Marash)
- Maraş, an alternate name for Kahramanmaraş in Turkey
- Maraş, the Turkish name for the Varosha quarter of Famagusta in Northern Cyprus
- Salepi Maraş, a type of salep from the Kahramanmaraş region
- Nor Marash (meaning New Maraş or Marash), an Armenian neighborhood in Bourj Hammoud, Lebanon originally inhabited by Armenian migrants from Maraş (Kahramanmaraş) in Turkey
- Maras (surname)
- Maras Festival in Latvian mythology
- Maras (gangs) from Central America, also active in the U.S.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.