February 2, 1969
José Ángel Llamas
Born in Caracas, Venezuela, Croatto is the daughter of Argentine actress Raquel Montero and Italian Argentine folk singer, Tony Croatto. Croatto's parents moved and resettled in Puerto Rico shortly after her birth.
She was raised and educated in San Juan. When Croatto was 11 years old, she attended the D'Rose Modeling School, where she took modeling classes. She was an alumna of the Academia del Perpetuo Socorro in Miramar. Croatto always considers herself a Puerto Rican and publicly identifies herself as such.
Croatto started her acting career as a narrator in El Show de Shows ("The Show of Shows") which aired locally on Channel 11. She also worked as a dancer on such television shows Juventud 83 and Juventud 84 during her adolescence.
During her early adulthood, she won a small part on the television show La Pension de Doña Tere (Mrs. Tere Boardinghouse) starring Norma Candal. That year, she also worked in her first mini soap opera in which the members of Menudo participated. Her character was that of the sister of Ricky Martin who happened to be in love with Robby Rosa.
- Valeria 2008, Estrella Granados -Venevision-
- La ley del silencio 2005, Isabel -Venevision-
- Amor descarado 2003, Chantal
- Gata Salvaje 2002-2003, Eduarda Arismendi
- Me muero por ti 1999, Helena
- La Mujer de Mi Vida 1998, Katiuska Cardona - Venevision-Fonovideo
- Aguamarina 1997, Verona Calatrava
- Morelia 1995, Sarah (Special performance)
- Guadalupe 1993-1994, Diana Zambrano
- Marielena 1992, Graciela (Special performance)
- Pobre diabla 1990
- Maria Maria 1989, Julia
She presently resides in Miami with her husband, Mexican actor José Ángel Llamas, whom she married in August 2004. They have a son, Rafael, and she has two sons, Juan Alejandro and Michael Gabriel, from her previous marriage to Rey Rosselló, who is the brother of former Menudo bandmember Roy Rosselló, and the nephew of former Puerto Rican governor Pedro Rosselló.