Mara Davi is an actress, singer and dancer who made her Broadway debut as Maggie Winslow in the 2006 revival of A Chorus Line.
Davi grew up in Colorado and her family moved to Folsom, CA where she attended Folsom High School. She appeared in numerous regional productions including: Annie, The Sound of Music, Gypsy, Baby, Grease, and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. She was accepted into CSU Fullerton where, during her sophomore year, she was chosen for the lead in the U.S. and Japan tour of 42nd Street. 
Davi joined the now-closed The Drowsy Chaperone on Broadway on July 30, 2007 succeeding Sutton Foster in the lead role of Janet van de Graaff. In March 2008, she was featured in the premiere of the musical stage version of The Band Wagon at the Old Globe Theatre in San Diego, in the role played by Cyd Charisse.
She then returned to New York for the May 2008 Encores! concert presentation of No, No, Nanette in the title role, playing alongside Rosie O'Donnell, Sandy Duncan, Shonn Wiley and Fred Willard. In 2012 she was in a musical adaptation of The Toxic Avenger at The Alley Theatre. The Toxic Avenger musical plans on transferring on Broadway in the near future. 
She played Daisy Parker who blackmails Derek Wills for a role in the fictional Hit List on the second season of Smash.
She also played in a few episodes of Blue Bloods as Nobel Sanfino's sister.
She resides in New York with her husband.
- "Mara Davi: Showin' Off", broadwayworld.com, August 6, 2007
- University of Iowa 42nd Street credits, January 2005
- Bornstein, Lisa."Dancing in Denver shows since age 8, Mara Davi lands Broadway role", Rocky Mountain News, October 9, 2006
- Internet Broadway Database listing, Mara Davi
- Jones, Kenneth. "New Sun in the Sky: Mara Davi Will Be Dancing in the Dark in San Diego", Playbill, January 7, 2008, accessed August 15, 2008.
- Stevens, Rob. "Dancing in the Dark", theatermania.com, March 17, 2008
- Gans, Andrew."Mara Davi Is Nanette for City Center Encores! Beginning May 8", playbill.com, May 8, 2008, accessed August 15, 2008
- "First Look at Constantine Maroulis as The Toxic Avenger", playbill.com, January 10, 2012
- castparty listing
- Moore, John."Broadway break delights teachers", Denver Post, October 22, 2006
- Mara Davi web site
- "Chatting with Drowsy's Mara Davi Plus News of Peters and Bundy", playbill.com, September 14, 2007