From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maraca is a musical instrument. It can also refer to:
- Maracá Ecological Station in Brazil
- Maracá-Jipioca Ecological Station in Brazil
- Maraca (spider), a genus of tarantula
- A gay man in Spanish profanity. It's also used as a slang to refer to a prostitute, or a synonym of slut.
- Maraca (song), a song by Swedish artist Mohombi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.