From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maranatha is an Aramaic phrase in the New Testament of the Bible, translated as O Lord, come.
Maranatha may also refer to:
- Maranatha Baptist University, in Watertown, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Maranatha Campus Ministries, a Charismatic/Pentecostal-oriented Christian ministry
- Maranatha College, in Meridian, Idaho, U.S.
- "Maranatha" (Millennium), an episode of the TV series Millennium
- Maranatha! Music, a Christian music label
- Maranatha Village, a Baptist retirement community near Sebring, Florida, U.S.
- Maranatha Volunteers International, a Christian non-profit organization based in Sacramento, California, U.S.
- A brand of nut butter 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.