Maranatha is an Aramaic (Syriac, see also Aramaic of Jesus) phrase occurring once only in the New Testament (1 Cor. 16. 22) and also in the Didache which is part of the Apostolic Fathers collection. It can be translated as O Lord, come.
Maranatha may also refer to:
- The name of a Christian music label (Maranatha! Music)
- Maranatha Volunteers International
- Maranatha Campus Ministries
- Maranatha Baptist Bible College
- Maranatha Village
- The brand name of a line of nut butters.
- "Maranatha (Millennium)", a season one episode of Millennium.
- Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church (1957); p. 852
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.