From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marat may refer to:
- Jean-Paul Marat (1743–1793), Swiss-born scientist and physician and noted character of the French Revolution
- Allan Marat, Papua New Guinean politician
- Marat (name) for discussion of the given name
- Art and culture
- Marat/Sade, a 1963 play by Peter Weiss
- Marat/Sade (film), a 1967 film adaptation of the play by Adrian Mitchell
- The Death of Marat, a 1793 painting
- Il piccolo Marat, an opera
- Marat, Puy-de-Dôme, a commune of the Puy-de-Dôme département in France
- Marat Shahr, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- The Soviet battleship Marat, originally the Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1911)
- HMS Belleisle (1795), formerly the French ship Marat (1794)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.