|Location||Lower Parel, Mumbai|
|Antenna spire||168 metres (551 ft)|
|Floor count||38 |
|Design and construction|
Marathon Futurex is an IT and financial business centre launched recently by the Marathon Group at Lower Parel, Mumbai. Marathon Futurex is proposed to be the tallest commercial property in India. It is centrally located at the busy junction of Lower Parel and Curry Road. It is in close proximity of major business houses like Peninsula Corporate Park, Phoenix Mills, Kamala Mills. The project, being developed in the Mafatlal Mill land complex, will have a total built-up area of about 1.1 million sq ft.
Marathon Futurex has a system to manage, maintain and secure the commercial premises through a Building Management System (BMS). BMS controls technical security features like CCTV, all electronic equipments, access control system, lift system, water and electronics management systems. The BMS system enables micro-check on all aspects of the building to ensure a secure environment to work.
Marathon Futurex is expected[by whom?] to get a gold rating from the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) for its eco friendly design concept and construction methodology. A Solar Envelope Design study identified changing thermal patterns throughout the year based on which the cooling of the building as been designed. The building façade is made of double-glazed, Low-e glass that lets in the light but cuts out the heat. During the construction phase materials like fly ash, micro silicon, low volatile organic compound paints, adhesives and other recycled resources have been used to ensure minimal environment damage. The orientation of the building reduces the need for artificial cooling thus conserving energy.
Marathon Futurex has more than 15 sky gardens with glass fences that act as heat barriers during the day. There is a rain water harvesting system  and a captive sewage-disposal-plant that aims at zero discharge of water thus helping in water conservation when the building becomes fully functional.
- List of tallest buildings in India
- List of tallest structures in India
- List of tallest buildings in Mumbai
- "India's tallest commercial building to come up at Lower Parel". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 2010-10-13.
- "LOWER PAREL - Marathon Futurex - 38 fl - U/C". Skyscrapercity. Retrieved 2010-10-13.
- "A futuristic, well connected business park in Mumbai, India". Real Estate Forum. Retrieved 2010-10-20.
- "Marathon Futurex to be India India’s Tallest Commercial Building". Indian Property Review. Retrieved 2010-10-13.