From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Maravilla (disambiguation))
Maravilla is a name that is Spanish for "wonder". It may refer to:
- La Maravilla, novel by Alfredo Vea, Jr.
- Cerro Maravilla, Puerto Rican mountain
- Cerro Maravilla incident, killings that took place on the Cerro Maravilla
- Maravilla Tenejapa, a city in Chiapas, Mexico
- The original name of East Los Angeles, California
- A large gang in East Los Angeles, California with several different sets, some of the few green light Mexican gangs in Southern California that do not run with the Sureños . And one of the oldest gangs in Los Angeles County, dating back to the early 1900s.
- Maravilla (LACMTA station), a Los Angeles Metro Rail station in East L.A.
- Pais Maravilla, album by Magos Herrera
- Maravilla (film), 1957 Spanish language comedy/musical
- Alexis Maravilla, Salvadoran footballer
- Delio "Maravilla" Gamboa Rentería, Colombian footballer
- Luis Maravilla, Spanish composer
- Sergio Martínez, Argentinian boxer known as "Maravilla"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maravilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.