Marc A. Suchard
Marc A. Suchard (born December 23, 1972, California) is an American statistician. He is Professor in the Departments of Biomathematics and of Human Genetics in the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and in the Department of Biostatistics in the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health at the University of California, Los Angeles, and he received the COPSS Presidents' Award in 2013.
- Suchard, M. A., Weiss, R. E., & Sinsheimer, J. S. (2001). Bayesian selection of continuous-time Markov chain evolutionary models. Molecular Biology and Evolution, 18(6), 1001-1013.
- COPSS Presidents' Award (2013)
- Mitchell Prize (2011)
- John Simon Guggenheim Fellowship (2008)
- Alfred P. Sloan Fellowship (2007)
- Mitchell Prize (2006)
- British Marshall Scholarship (1995)
- "Marc Suchard's UCLA Research Profile".
- Past Presidents’ Award Recipients
- Marc A. Suchard, Robert E. Weiss and Janet S. Sinsheimer (5 February 2001). "Bayesian Selection of Continuous-Time Markov Chain Evolutionary Models". Oxford Journals - Molecular Biology and Evolution. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Mitchell Prize | International Society for Bayesian Analysis". International Society for Bayesian Analysis. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Marc A. Suchard - John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation". John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Alfred P. Sloan Foundation". Physics.rutgers.edu. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- January 25, 1995 (1995-01-25). "Colleges - Los Angeles Times". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
|This article about a statistician from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|