|Full name||Marc Torrejón Moya|
|Date of birth||18 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Barcelona, Spain|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|1. FC Kaiserslautern|
|2005–2006||→ Málaga B (loan)||35||(0)|
|2012–||1. FC Kaiserslautern||51||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 June 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Barcelona, Catalonia, Torrejón was a product of hometown RCD Espanyol's youth ranks. He spent the 2005–06 season on loan to Málaga CF's B-team in the second division and, upon returning to Espanyol, he became a defensive centerpiece in the side alongside another club trainee, Daniel Jarque; his La Liga debut came on 1 October 2006, in a 0–0 away draw against CA Osasuna.
The following season Torrejón scored his first professional goal, in a 1–2 defeat at Real Valladolid on 20 January 2008. In 2008–09 he played almost no part in Espanyol's campaign, due to the signing of Argentine Nicolás Pareja.
On 17 July 2009 Torrejón signed a four-year contract with Racing de Santander, for €1,6 million. He was arguably the most solid defender for the Cantabrians in his first year, only being booked four times in the league, although the club barely escaped relegation.
- "Espanyol y Osasuna no ofrecieron ni juego ni ocasiones" [Espanyol and Osasuna provided neither goals nor chances] (in Spanish). Marca. 1 October 2006. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Atkin, John (17 May 2007). "Palop lauds perfect performance". UEFA.com. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "Derby delight as Madrid stay clear". UEFA.com. 20 January 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "Marc Torrejón, nuevo jugador del Racing" [Marc Torrejón, new Racing player] (in Spanish). Marca. 17 July 2009. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- "FCK signs Spanish defender Marc Torrejón". 1. FC Kaiserslautern. 26 August 2012. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Roldán, Isabel (22 October 2011). "No acostumbran a compararme con mi hermano Marc" [I'm not compared to my brother Marc very often] (in Spanish). Diario AS. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Racing Santander official profile (Spanish)
- BDFutbol profile
- Futbolme profile (Spanish)
- Transfermarkt profile
- Soccerway profile