|Full name||Marc Torrejón Moya|
|Date of birth||18 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Barcelona, Spain|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2005–2006||→ Málaga B (loan)||35||(0)|
|2012–2014||1. FC Kaiserslautern||54||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 November 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Barcelona, Catalonia, Torrejón was a product of hometown RCD Espanyol's youth ranks. He spent the 2005–06 season on loan to Málaga CF's B-team in the second division and, upon returning to Espanyol, he became a defensive centerpiece in the side alongside another club trainee, Daniel Jarque; his La Liga debut came on 1 October 2006, in a 0–0 away draw against CA Osasuna.
The following season, Torrejón scored his first professional goal, in a 1–2 defeat at Real Valladolid on 20 January 2008. In 2008–09 he played almost no part in Espanyol's campaign, due to the signing of Argentine Nicolás Pareja.
On 17 July 2009, Torrejón signed a four-year contract with Racing de Santander, for €1,6 million. He was arguably the most solid defender for the Cantabrians in his first year, only being booked four times in the league, although the club barely escaped relegation.
Torrejón left Racing at the end of 2011–12, which ended in relegation. On 26 August 2012, he joined German side 1. FC Kaiserslautern on a three-year contract. He made his league debut against MSV Duisburg on 16 September, playing the full 90 minutes in a home 2–1 win, and scored his first goal in the 2. Bundesliga on 5 May, in a 4–1 home victory against FSV Frankfurt.
On 27 August 2014, Torrejón moved to the Bundesliga after signing with SC Freiburg for an undisclosed fee. He played his first game in the main category of German football exactly one month later, as an 80th minute substitute for Jonathan Schmid in a scoreless home draw against Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
- "Espanyol y Osasuna no ofrecieron ni juego ni ocasiones" [Espanyol and Osasuna provided neither goals nor chances] (in Spanish). Marca. 1 October 2006. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- Atkin, John (17 May 2007). "Palop lauds perfect performance". UEFA.com. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "Derby delight as Madrid stay clear". UEFA.com. 20 January 2008. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "Marc Torrejón, nuevo jugador del Racing" [Marc Torrejón, new Racing player] (in Spanish). Marca. 17 July 2009. Retrieved 13 June 2014.
- "FCK signs Spanish defender Marc Torrejón". 1. FC Kaiserslautern. 26 August 2012. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "Kaiserslautern verdirbt Runjaic-Premiere" [Kaiserslautern spoil Runjaic debut] (in German). Rheinische Post. 16 September 2012. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "Kaiserslautern holt Big Point gegen Frankfurt" [Kaiserslautern gets big point against Frankfurt] (in German). Der Spiegel. 5 May 2013. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "Sport-Club verpflichtet Marc Torrejón" [Sport-Club acquires Marc Torrejón] (in German). SC Freiburg. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "Leverkusen fire a blank away to Freiburg". Bundesliga. 27 September 2014. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- Roldán, Isabel (22 October 2011). "No acostumbran a compararme con mi hermano Marc" [I'm not compared to my brother Marc very often] (in Spanish). Diario AS. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Racing Santander official profile (Spanish)
- BDFutbol profile
- Futbolme profile (Spanish)
- Bundesliga stats at Fussballdaten (German)
- Kicker profile (German)
- Soccerway profile