Marc de Swaan Arons
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2012)|
Marc de Swaan Arons (born in Walnut Creek, California October 3, 1965) is a global marketing consultant and brand expert. In 2000, de Swaan Arons co-founded EffectiveBrands, a global marketing consultancy with offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Singapore and Tokyo.
Upon receiving his degree in Business Economics from the Erasmus University in The Netherlands, de Swaan Arons joined Unilever. He went on the become a Brand Manager, then de Swaan Arons and his colleague Frank van den driest co-founded EffectiveBrands. Leading the company as its Chairman, de Swaan Arons has worked directly with some of the worlds' most prominent Chief Marketing Officers and global brand leaders, and is a frequent keynote speaker at business schools, companies, and industry conferences. He spearheaded the Leading Global Brands project, a study on over 50 global brands. He has appeared in Forbes, Advertising Age, and Brandweek and been mentioned in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
In 2010, de Swaan Arons published The Global Brand CEO: Building The Ultimate Marketing Machine, a promotional book that presents frameworks and tools for global marketers that "help unlock the value of global brands."
- "Founder and Chairman of Effective Brands, Marc de Swaan Arons Reveals What's Behind Some Of The Best International Marketing Strategies And How To Build A Global Brand". Theadvertisingshow.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "The Global Brand CEO: The Ultimate Marketing Machine Launches Today". Marketwire.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Business & Finance News – Yahoo! Canada Finance". Ca.news.finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- de Swaan Arons, Marc (July 1, 2010). "Winning In Global Marketing". Forbes. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "Adweek – Breaking News in Advertising, Media and Technology". Brandweek.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.[broken citation]
- Elliott, Stuart (October 12, 2010). "Gap Inc. Puts ‘GAP' Back in Logo". The New York Times.
- Terlep, Sharon (October 28, 2010). "GM Pouring Money Into New Chevy Ad Campaign". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "The Global Brand CEO: The Ultimate Marketing Machine Launches Today (press release)". Reuters. September 16, 2010. Retrieved October 25, 2011.
- "The Global Brand CEO: The Ultimate Marketing Machine Launches Today – Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.[broken citation]
- "17th Asia Brand Congress". Asiabrandsummit.com. Retrieved October 25, 2011.[dead link]