|Date of birth||27 February 1915|
|Place of birth||Paris, France|
|Date of death||1989 (aged 73–74)|
|Height||1m71, 70 kg|
|Playing position||Defender, coach|
|1970-March 1972||Red Star|
|October 1974-1975||Red Star|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Marcel Tomazover (27 February 1915 – 1989) was a French footballer and coach. He was born in Paris. He played his professional career as a left winger for Roubaix and Sète, in the 1930s and 1940s, before becoming a coach. Among others, he coached the players of Montpellier, Nîmes and Red Star.
- 1950-1954 : FC Sète
- 1954-1956 : SO Montpellier
- 1958 : FC Metz
- 1959-1960 : Olympique Alès
- 1960-1965 : FC Sète
- 1965-1966 : AS Béziers
- 1967-1969 : Nîmes Olympique
- 1970-March 1972 : Red Star
- October 1974-1975 : Red Star
- 1977-1978 : FC Sète
- Champion of France Zone Sud in 1942 (with FC Sète)
- Col., Football 72, Les Cahiers de l'Équipe, 1971, cf. notice de l'entraîneur, page 83.
- Marcel Tomazover's profile at footballdatabase.eu
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a defender born in the 1910s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|