From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marcellinus may refer to:
- Pope Marcellinus, third century pope
- Ammianus Marcellinus, Roman historian
- Marcellinus (writer), author of the life of Thucydides
- Marcellinus (magister officiorum) (d. c. 351), officer of Emperor Constans and of usurper Magnentius
- Marcellinus of Gaul (d. 374), saint and evangelist
- Marcellinus of Carthage (d. 413), saint and martyr
- Marcellinus and Peter (d. 304), two Christian martyrs
- Marcellinus (magister militum) (d. c. 468) a Roman general who took part in the invasion of Africa against Geiseric, together with Heraclius and Basiliscus
- Marcellinus Comes (Count Marcellinus), 6th-century chronicler
- Narcissus, Argeus, and Marcellinus, martyrs at Tomi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.