Marcetta Y. Darensbourg
Dr. Marcetta York Darensbourg is an American inorganic chemist. She is a Distinguished Professor of Chemistry at Texas A&M University.
Darensbourg was an assistant professor at Vassar College from 1967-1969. From 1971-1982, she taught at Tulane University, attaining the rank of professor. In 1982, Marcetta Darensbourg was appointed professor at Texas A&M University together with Donald J. Darensbourg. She was subsequently awarded the title of Distinguished Professor in 2010. Her research interests include bimetallic hydrogenase enzymes containing CO and CN ligands.
- "Marcetta Y. Darensbourg". Texas A&M University.
- "Five Science Faculty Honored as Distinguished Professors" (Press release). Texas A&M University. 6 Sep 2010.
- "The Inorganic Syntheses Organization". Inorganic Syntheses.
- "Recent Volumes". Inorganic Syntheses.
- "Darensbourg Elected Fellow of American Academy of Arts and Sciences" (Press release). Texas A&M University. 19 Apr 2011.