|Date of birth||10 June 1986|
|Place of birth||Ponte dell'Olio, Italy|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
|2008||→ Vicenza (loan)||3||(0)|
|2008–2009||→ Sassuolo (loan)||28||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 January 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Andreolli began playing with Padova's youth system before being signed by Internazionale in 2003. He made his Serie A debut against Reggina on May 2005, aged 18, and made two more appearances in the 2005–06 Serie A.
On 27 July 2007 he signed with Roma on a co-ownership deal as part of the agreement that brought Cristian Chivu to Inter, he was tagged as €3M for half of the rights. He spent the second half of the 2007–08 season on loan to Vicenza in Serie B.
His transfer right were later fully acquired by Roma during the 2008 summer transfer window, for free, and Andreolli was subsequently loaned out to newly promoted Serie B side Sassuolo for the entire 2008–09 season in order to gain first team experience.
In the summer of 2010, Andreolli made his wish for more first team action known and was subsequently sold by Roma to Chievo on 24 August 2010. As he only had 1-year left in his contract, he was sold for €800,000.
On 24 January 2011, Inter bought back half of Andreolli's registration rights from Chievo, for €885,000. However on 22 June he was sold back to Chievo for €500,000. In the same window, Michele Rigione joined Inter for €500,000 outright.
On 11 May 2013 it was announced, that Andreolli would move back to Inter as a free transfer. Ahead of 2013–14, Andreolli took the jersey with the number 6. He made his return debut on 3 November, playing the last 9 minutes of 3–0 away win against Udinese at Stadio Friuli. In December, Andreolli debuted in Coppa Italia, playing full 90 minutes in a 3–2 win against underdogs of Trapani at San Siro. In round of 16 of Coppa Italia against Udinese, Andreolli was unable to avoid the loss of Inter 1–0 at Friuli, bringing en early elimination from the Coppa Italia. On 18 May 2014, Andreolli scored his first and only goal of 2014–15 season, an opener in a 2–1 away lose against his former team Chievo. Which was the last match Javier Zanetti played as a professional footballer.
|Club||Season||League||Cup||Continental[nb 1]||Other[nb 2]||Total|
|A.C. Chievo Verona||2010–11||28||0||1||0||–||–||–||–||29||0|
- Coppa Italia Primavera
- 2005–06 
- Coppa Italia
- Italian Super Cup
- Serie A
- Includes other competitive competitions such as the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League
- Includes other competitive competitions such as the Supercoppa Italiana
- "Acquisizione a Titolo Definitivo con Accordo di Partecipazione del Diritto alle Prestazioni Sportive del Calciatore Marco Andreolli" (PDF) (in Italian).
- FC Internazionale Milano 2008–09 accounts and report (Italian)
- COMPONENTI FINANZIARI NETTI DA GESTIONE CALCIATORI, AS Roma 2008–09 accounts and report (Italian)
- "AS Roma 2009–10 Annual Report" (PDF). AS Roma (in Italian). 13 October 2010. Retrieved 7 July 2011.
- FC Internazionale Milano Report and Accounts on 30 June 2011 (Italian) Require purchase in CCIAA (Italian)
- "ANDREOLLI: "PROUD AND HAPPY TO BE BACK"". F.C. Internazionale Milano. 8 July 2013. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- "Inter, presentazione Andreolli: "Essere tornato a casa è un motivo di orgoglio"" (in Italian). Interlive.it. 12 July 2013. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- "Udinese 0-3 Inter: Palacio leads Mazzarri's men to victory". Goal.com. 3 November 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "Internazionale vs. Trapani - 4 December 2013". Soccerway.com. 4 December 2013. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "Udinese 1-0 Inter - legaseriea.it". Legaseriea.it. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "Chievo v Inter". Sky Sports News. 18 May 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- "Italy - M. Andreolli - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Profile of Marco Andreolli at Scoresway". Scoresway. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Football : Marco Andreolli". Football DataBase.eu. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- Inter beat Milan to Lift Primavera Cup