|Date of birth||21 April 1983|
|Place of birth||Conegliano, Italy|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|2002–2003||→ Lecce (loan)||29||(0)|
|2003–2004||→ Parma (loan)||24||(0)|
|2004–2005||→ Sampdoria (loan)||8||(0)|
|2013–2014||→ Verona (loan)||23||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 April 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Donadel is a youth product of Milan. While on the books of Milan he was loaned to Lecce, Parma (co-ownership), Sampdoria and finally Fiorentina in January 2005. After a successful half-season long loan with Fiorentina, he was signed on a permanent basis. In 2005–06 he was a regular for coach Cesare Prandelli, who had already appreciated the skills of Donadel, as they were together at Parma. In June 2007, he was offered a new contract which would last until June 2011.
On 24 June 2011, he signed a four-year contract with Napoli. During his stay with Napoli he only appeared in four league matches and during the 2013/14 season he was sent on loan to Verona where he was a regular starter for the club. Once his loan spell with Verona concluded Donadel went on trial with Major League Soccer side Montreal Impact. Donadel officially signed with the Montreal Impact on 1 December 2014.
Donadel was the captain of Italy under-21 team, and won the 2004 European Under-21 Football Championship. Donadel also won a bronze medal of 2004 Summer Olympics football tournament. He also holds a passport for the small country of Liechtenstein.
- "Donadel set for Lecce". Sky Sports. 10 July 2002. Retrieved 17 December 2009.
- "Samp sign duo". Sky Sports. 9 July 2004. Retrieved 17 December 2009.
- "Donadel delight at Fiorentina faith". UEFA.com. 28 June 2007. Retrieved 17 December 2009.
- "Italian midfielder Marco Donadel joins the Impact". impactmontreal.com. 1 December 2014. Retrieved 1 December 2014.
- Profile at ACF Fiorentina official site
- stats. at Voetbal International (Dutch)
- National Team stats. at FIGC official site (Italian)