Marcato at the 2008 Eneco Tour.
|Full name||Marco Marcato|
11 February 1984 |
San Donà di Piave, Italy
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb)|
|Androni Giocattoli-3C Casalinghi
|Infobox last updated on
22 February 2014
Marco Marcato (born 11 February 1984 in San Donà di Piave, Veneto) is an Italian racing cyclist currently riding for the Cannondale team. He is a previous winner of the Tour de Vendée in 2011, and Paris–Tours in 2012.
- 1st Stage 2 Tour of Slovenia
- 1st Stage 4 Vuelta Chihuahua
- 4th Overall Tour de Wallonie
- 6th Gran Premio Industria e Commercio Artigianato Carnaghese
- 1st Tour de Vendée
- 2nd Overall Etoile de Bessèges
- 2nd Paris–Tours
- 2nd GP Pino Cerami
- 3rd Overall Tour de Pologne
- 6th Dwars door Vlaanderen
- 5th Overall Tour de Wallonie
- 5th Grote Prijs Stad Zottegem
- 6th Overall Tour de Luxembourg
- 6th Druivenkoers Overijse
- "Cannondale to sign Marcato and Gatto for 2014". Cyclingnews.com (Future plc). 30 October 2013. Retrieved 21 December 2013.
- Moore, Kyle (3 October 2011). "Marco Marcato wins Tour de Vendée, peloton misses time cut". VeloNation (VeloNation LLC). Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Marcato wins Paris-Tours". Cycling News (Future Publishing Limited). 7 October 2012. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- "Vacansoleil-DCM Pro Cycling Team (VCD) – NED". UCI World Tour. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 16 January 2013.
- Benson, Daniel (17 August 2014). "Wellens wins the Eneco Tour". cyclingnews.com. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
Media related to Marco Marcato at Wikimedia Commons
- Marco Marcato profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article relating to Italian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|