Marco Giovanni Reguzzoni (born 30 May 1971 in Busto Arsizio) is an Italian politician and entrepreneur. He was President of Varese Province from 2002 to 12 February 2008. Today he is a member of the Italian Parliament as congressman.
Bachelor in economical science and engineering, he was councilman in Busto Arsizio (from 1993 to 1997) and province councilman from 1993. He is a member of Lega Lombarda - Lega Nord since 1986, he was province chairman and federal CEO since he was very young. In 2002 he was the youngest president ever elected in a province in Italy.
In 2007 he was reelected by the 850.000 citizens of Varese province with an enormous success, about 70% of votes, and he was nominated National Vicesecretary of Lega Lombarda - Lega Nord.
Manager of an important company as Fiera Milano, he founded a science oriented company, Biocell Center world leader in amniotic stem cells studies, with subsidiaries in Lugano (CH), London and Boston, MA.
Known as a moderate young emerging leader, he is a vice chairman of north league group and he is a member of Industry and Commerce Committee in the Italian Parliament, and he signed with Santo Versace an important law concerned textile products called "legge Reguzzoni-Versace".
In 2005 he participated at International Leadership Program, a US government sponsored program reserved to emerging leaders, and he became a member of state alumni association . He is honorary citizen of Louisville, Kentucky and a member of Amerigo Italian Chapter.
- De Agostini "Varese Provincia d'Autore", photograph book with imagines of Varese province, written in collaboration with important leader. Translated in eight languages.
- Mondadori printing - Il Giornale "Expo 2015, un'opportunità per tutti". More than 10.000 copies sold.
- Macchione Editore "Marketing of Landing". University of Varese courses.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marco Reguzzoni.|
- School of federalism
- Road cycling championship
- Reguzzoni asked to reduce the ban of Ivan Basso
- BBC news msnbc news