Marcus & Millichap
|Type||Public (NYSE: MMI)|
|Industry||Commercial Real Estate Brokerage|
|Founders||George M. Marcus, William A. Millichap|
|Headquarters||Calabasas, California, U.S.|
|Number of locations||76|
|Area served||North America|
|Key people||John Kerin, President & CEO
Martin E. Louie, CFO
Hessam Nadji, Chief Strategy Officer
|Services||Investment sales, financing, research, advisory services|
Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services is a commercial real estate brokerage firm. The company specializes in selling and arranging financing for large shopping centers, office buildings, apartment buildings, and hotel properties. Its headquarters are in Calabasas, California. It is one of the largest real estate investment services companies in the United States and has over 70 offices located across the U.S. and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap also publishes research about the commercial real estate market. It has devised an index of apartment building prices known as the National Apartment Index.
Marcus & Millichap has consistently been recognized as a business technology innovator, appearing in InformationWeek's annual Elite 100 in 2014, the ninth consecutive appearance the company has made on the InformationWeek rankings.
- "Marcus & Millichap 10-K".
- "M&M Closes $44M in Strip Center Sales". Retail Traffic Magazine. 11 July 2011. Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- Steve Berges (2004), InformationWeek Elite 100, John Wiley and Sons, p. 10=, ISBN 978-0-471-68405-3
- "Calabasas, California - Corporate Headquarters." Marcus & Millichap. Retrieved on November 23, 2012. "23975 Park Sorrento Suite 400 Calabasas, CA 91302"
- http://www.informationweek.com/2014-informationweek-elite-100-winners/d/d-id/1127899. Missing or empty