From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marder may refer to:
- The series of German tank destroyers from World War II:
- Marder (IFV) or Schützenpanzer Marder, a modern German infantry fighting vehicle
- Marder (midget submarine), a German World War II midget submarine
- Eve Marder, American neuroscientist
- Arthur Marder (1910-1980), American historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.