Mare Nostrum (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mare Nostrum may refer to:
- Mare Nostrum, the Roman term for the Mediterranean Sea
- Italy's Mare Nostrum, the Roman term in Italian fascist propaganda
- Operation Mare Nostrum, an Italian naval operation to rescue migrants in the Mediterranean
- Mare Nostrum (novel), a Spanish-language novel by Vicente Blasco Ibáñez
- MareNostrum, one of the most powerful supercomputers in Europe.
- Watch Mare Nostrum: Panerai, an original prototype watch designed in 1943 for Italian Navy officers
- Mare Nostrum (swimming), a series of 3-4 swim meets held in early summer along the Côte D'Azur
- Mare Nostrum, an album by Paolo Fresu, Richard Galliano and Jan Lundgren
- Mare Nostrum (board game), a 2003 board game by Serge Laget
- Red Orchestra: Mare Nostrum, a mod to the computer game Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45
- Mare Nostrum (album), a 2008 album by Stormlord
- "Mare Nostrum (song)", an instrumental by Moonspell
- Mare Nostrum a public aquarium in Montpellier, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mare Nostrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.