||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2012)|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Born||Marelisa Gibson Villegas
26 August 1988
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Title(s)||Miss Miranda 2009
Miss Venezuela 2009
|Miss Venezuela 2009
Miss Universe 2010
Gibson was born in Caracas, where she use to study architecture at the Central University of Venezuela. She speaks Spanish, English and French. [dead link] Gibson currently attends the Art Institute of Philadelphia for Interior Design.
She represented Venezuela in the 2010 Miss Universe pageant, in Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S., on August 23, and did not make it to the Top 15. This was only the third time in twenty-eight years that Venezuela was not among the semifinalists.
- "Marelisa Gibson fue electa Miss Venezuela 2009". El Nacional. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- [dead link]
- "Representante del estado Miranda electa Miss Venezuela". El Universal. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- http://www.missvenezuela.com/candidatas/datosbasicos.asp?idmiss=200912 ]
- "Ellas han sido Miss Venezuela". Bellezavenezolana.net. Retrieved 2012-09-28.
- "“El Rostro Más Lindo 2009” es Marelisa Gibson". Venevision. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- [dead link]
|Awards and achievements|
|This biography article about a Venezuelan contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|