Maren Brinker (born July 10, 1986 in Leverkusen) is a female volleyball player from Germany, who plays as a wing-spiker for Impel Wrocław.
Brinker represented her country in the FIVB World Grand Prix 2009. She signed for the Italian club Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio in June 2012 and won the 2012 Italian Supercup with this club.
In the 2012–13 CEV Women's Champions League Brinker won the bronze medal with her club after falling to Rabita Baku in the semifinals, but defeating Galatasaray Daikin to claim the podium finish. She also won the Best Server award of the tournament.
- ^ a b "Brinker". Fédération Internationale de Volleyball. Retrieved August 27, 2009.
- ^ "Maren Brinker joins Kozuch to play for Italy's BUSTO ARSIZIO". Busto Arsizio, Italy: CEV. 2012-06-03. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- ^ "La Unendo Yamamay alza il primo trofeo stagionale" (in Italian). 2012-10-12. Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- ^ Pasini, Gian Luca (2013-03-09). "Volley, Champions League: Baku-Busto Arsizio 3–2, farfalle k.o. in semifinale". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian) (Istambul, Turkey). Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- ^ Pasini, Gian Luca (2013-03-10). "Pallavolo. Champions: Busto chiude terza, inutile rimonta del Galatasaray di Barbolini". La Gazzetta dello Sport (in Italian) (Istambul, Turkey). Retrieved 2013-03-10.
- ^ "Vakifbank ISTANBUL wins second Champions League title with perfect record". Istambul, Turkey: CEV. 2013-03-10. Retrieved 2013-03-10.