|Occupation||poet, college professor|
|Employer||University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee|
Margaret Noodin (previously Margeret Noori) (b. 1965) is a poet and Anishinaabemowin language teacher.
Life and career
She is the co-author of Anishinaabemowin Maajaamigad (The Anishinaabe Language Leaves), and of Esbibanens gii bi Dagooshin, with Howard Kimewon.
She currently serves as the President of the Studies in American Indian Literatures Association.
- "Margaret Noori". open.michigan. University of Michigan. Retrieved 1 April 2013.
- "Univ. seeks to preserve native language". USATODAY.com. 2008. Retrieved 2014-05-02.
- Wang, Frances Kai-Hwa (2010-01-05). "Professor Margaret Noori discusses Native Americans of Michigan, the Three Fires Confederacy". The Ann Arbor News. Retrieved 2014-05-02.
- "Anishinaabemowin Maajaamigad (The Anishinaabe Language Leaves)". Noongwa e-Anishinaabemjig, People who Speak Anishinaabemowin Today. 2013.
- "Zhaabwiitoonaa Anishinaabemowin (Program Aims to Preserve Ojibwe Language)". ojibwe.net.