From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up margherita or Margherita in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Margherita may refer to:
- Margherita, Assam, town in Assam, India
- Fort Margherita, fort built in 1879 by Charles Brooke, Rajah of Sarawak situated in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- The Italian name for Jamaame, a town in Somalia
- Margherita Peak, the highest point of Mount Stanley, the third highest mountain in Africa, named after the Queen Consort
- Santa Margherita, a frazione of the town and commune of Ala
- Santa Margherita de'Cerchi, church in Florence, Italy
- Margherita Sarfatti, Italian journalist and mistress of Benito Mussolini (1880–1961)
- Margherita of Savoy, former Queen Consort of Italy and wife of Umberto I (1851–1926)
- Margherita, Archduchess of Austria-Este (born 1930)
- Margherita Carosio, Italian operatic soprano (1908–2005)
- Margherita Gargano, Italian middle distance runner
- Margherita Granbassi, Italian fencer
- Democracy is Freedom – The Daisy, (Democrazia è Libertà – La Margherita), a former Italian political party
- Margherita pizza
- Regina Margherita (disambiguation)
- "Felicidad (Margherita)", a song
- Margaret (name)
- Margaret (disambiguation)
- Margarita (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.