Marietta Voge, née Mariette Jirku was married to Noel Voge and was the daughter of Augustina Stridsberg. Both mother and daughter were Americans who worked for Soviet intelligence during World War II. Voge worked for the KGB San Francisco office.
Voge's code name with Soviet intelligence, as deciphered by the Venona project, not without its own controversy, was "Daughter".
Voge is referenced in the following Venona decryptions:
- 500 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 27 November 1943;
- 515 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 7 December 1943;
- 26 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 17 January 1944;
- 39 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 22 January 1944;
- 104 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 5 March 1944;
- 167 KGB San Francisco to Moscow, 15 April 1944.
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2009)|