Margin of safety
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Margin of safety may mean:
- Margin of safety (financial) in a financial context
- Margin of safety (medicine) for pharmaceutical drugs
- Margin of safety (accounting) in cost accounting
- Margin of safety in engineering, especially structural engineering contexts
- Margin of Safety by Seth Klarman, a classic value-investing book
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.