Margit Carlqvist (11 February 1932) is a Swedish actress. She was born in Stockholm.
In Sweden she starred in many movies during the 1950s, mostly as some kind of vamp. Internationally she is perhaps most known for her role in Ingmar Bergman's Smiles of a Summer Night.
- To Joy (Till glädje, 1950)
- Hon kom som en vind (1952)
- Taxi 13 (1953)
- The Road to Klockrike (Vägen till Klockrike, 1953)
- The Summer Wind Blows (Ute blåser sommarvind, 1955)
- The People of Hemso (Hemsöborna, 1955)
- Smiles of a Summer Night (1955)
- En drömmares vandring (1957)
- Love Mates (Änglar, finns dom?, 1961)
- Lady in white (Vita frun 1962)
- Loving Couples (Älskande par, 1964)
- We Are All Demons (1969)
- The Lustful Vicar (Kyrkoherden, 1970)
- The Last Adventure (Det sista äventyret, 1974)