Margit Evelyn Newton
|Margit Evelyn Newton|
Margit Evelyn Newton is an Italian actress who appeared in fourteen films between 1979 and 1990. Frequently billed as Margie Newton, she also received billing, at various points in her career, as Margie Moreau, Margi Eveline Newton and Margi Evelyn Newton.
Newton used the name Margie Moreau in her first two films, 1979's La Vedova del trullo and 1980's The Iron Hand of the Mafia. Her other 1980's film, L'Ultimo cacciatore (also known as Hunter of the Apocalypse and The Last Hunter), billed her as Margi Eveline Newton. In her last film to date, Claude Chabrol's Quiet Days in Clichy, she had a guest cameo appearance.
In addition to her acting work, Newton also modeled in the Italian men's magazines Playmen and Ginfilm between 1984 and 1987. She retired from show business in the 1990s to marry and raise a family.
|Hell of the Living Dead|
|The Iron Hand of the Mafia|
|The Last Hunter|
|The Adventures of Hercules|
|The Bronx Executioner|
|Quiet Days in Clichy|
- J.C. Maçek III (2013-03-01). "Italy's Lost Bellissima Actress, Margie Newton, Re-Appears in The Next Reel". PopMatters.
- "The New York Times". The New York Times.
- Patrick Naugle. "Hell of the Living Dead". DVD Verdict. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- Gerald Browning. "Hell of the Living Dead". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- J.C. Maçek III. "Hell of the Living Dead". WorldsGreatestCritic.com. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- Margit Evelyn Newton at the Internet Movie Database
- Margit Evelyn Newton at AllMovie
- MySpace Tribute Site
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|