From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||different meanings depending on the kanji|
|Region of origin||Japanese|
|Look up marié in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marié can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 真理恵, "truth, blessing"
- 万里江, "long distance, big river"
- 真理絵, "truth, picture"
- 万里絵, "long distance, picture"
- Marie Arai (万里絵, born 1981), Japanese figure skater
- Marié Digby (born 1983), American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and pianist
- Marie Wada (麻里江, born 1987), Japanese volleyball player
- Mécène Marié de l'Isle (1811–1879), French opera singer, stage name Marié
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|