From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||17 February 1892
|Died||20 November 1944 (aged 52)
|Years active||1910 - 1944|
Maria Jacobini (1892–1944) was an Italian film actress. She was married to the film director Gennaro Righelli and appeared in many of his silent films for the Vesuvio Film Company. She worked in the German film industry in the mid-1920s.
- Joan of Arc (1913)
- Die Frauengasse von Algier (1927)
- Bigamie (1927)
- Folly of Love (1928)
- The Carnival of Venice (1928)
- Villa Falconieri (1928)
- Maman Colibri (1929)
- Patatrac (1931)
- La scala (1931)
- Giuseppe Verdi (1938)
- Melodie eterne (1940)
- L'attore scomparso (1941)
- Via delle Cinque Lune (1942)
- The Mountain Woman (1944)
- Moliterno p.266
- Moliterno, Gino. The A to Z of Italian Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2009.
- Vacche, Angela Dalle. Diva: Defiance and Passion in Early Italian Cinema. University of Texas Press, 2008.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|