From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marian may refer to:
- Marian (given name), a list of people with the given name
- Marian (surname), a list of people so named
- Marian, Iran (disambiguation)
- Marian, a village in toe commune of Hîrtop, Transnistria, Moldova
- Lake Marian, New Zealand
- Marian Cove, King George Island, South Shetland Islands
- Marian, an adjective for things relating to the Blessed Virgin Mary (Roman Catholic), specifically Marian devotions
- Congregation of Marian Fathers, also known as Marians of the Immaculate Conception, a Roman Catholic male clerical congregation
- Marian University (Indiana)
- Marian University (Wisconsin)
- Marian College (disambiguation)
- Marian High School (disambiguation)
- Marian Academy, a Roman Catholic private school in Georgetown, Guyana
- The Marian School, a Catholic private school in Currajong, Queensland, Australia
- Marian Records, a record label
- "Marian", a song by the British gothic rock band The Sisters of Mercy
- UCD Marian, an Irish basketball club
- Marian Apartments (disambiguation), two places on the US National Register of Historic Places
- Marian, an adjective for things relating to Gaius Marius
- Marian, an adjective for things relating to Mari people
- Marian Party, those Scots who remained loyal to Mary, Queen of Scots in the disputes following her deposition
- Marian, a noun for the students of Saint Mary's University of Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, Philippines
- Marianne (disambiguation) - for the French spelling
- All pages beginning with "Marian"
- All pages with titles containing "Marian"
- Mariane, fictional character
- Merian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.