Rivera at the press conference for Let's Celebrate! Dance Concert in Los Angeles, December 2008
|Born||Marian Gracia Rivera
August 12, 1984
|Alma mater||De La Salle University – Dasmariñas
|Occupation||Actress, model, dancer, recording artist|
Marian Rivera (pronounced: [mariaˈn riˈβeɾa]), (born Marian Gracia Rivera on August 12, 1984  in Madrid, Spain) is a Filipina commercial model and actress, known for her roles in Marimar, Dyesebel, Darna, and Amaya. As a recording artist, Rivera has released two studio albums: the platinum hits Marian Rivera Dance Hits and Retro Crazy. She has also starred in some box-office movies such as: My Bestfriend's Girlfriend, Tarot, You to Me Are Everything, Super Inday and the Golden Bibe and Panday 2.
In 2009, Rivera ranked #5 in Manila Standard's "2009 Top Celebrity Endorsers", #3 in "Top 10 Most In-demand Celebrity Endorsers in 2010 and was also included in 2011's Top 20 Endorsers. She was also hailed as FHM's Sexiest Woman in 2009. In 2012, Rivera received critical praise for her crafts, she dominated the most prestigious award show in the Philippines PP Most Liked Awards where she bagged the coveted "Best Actress" trophy marking another milestone on her career.
Personal life 
Rivera was born in Madrid, Spain to Francisco Javier Gracia Alonso, a Spaniard and Amalia Rivera, a Filipina from Cavite, Philippines. After her parents separated 2 years after her birth, her mother brought her to the Philippines where she grew up most of her life. However, her mother had to leave to continue her work commitment abroad that she was sent to her maternal grandmother, Francisca Rivera in Bacoor, Cavite. Rivera pursued her elementary and high school education at Saint Francis of Assisi College System, and spent her college education finishing Bachelor of Science in Psychology in De La Salle University Dasmariñas.
2005-06: Discovery and career beginnings 
Rivera pursued ramp modelling during her elementary years, and later starred as commercial models for a beauty product, SkinWhite lotion and a biscuit brand, Sky Flakes. She was discovered through her commercials by Tony Tuviera, TAPE Inc.'s executive producer. The management make her appear in an afternoon soap operas for TAPE Inc. and GMA Network including Kung Mamahalin Mo Lang Ako, Agawin Mo Man Ang Lahat and Pinakamamahal with Oyo Boy Sotto as her leading man. GMA Network then cast her for motherly roles, first through Philippines-Malaysian drama, Muli together with Alfred Vargas. She made her first appearance in a film through OctoArts' Enteng Kabisote 2: Okay Ka Fairy Ko: The Legend Continues in 2005 where she played as a fairy opposite Sotto. Her second and last motherly role is through the network's fantasy series, Super Twins in 2007, acting also as villain on the latter part of the story. In 2006, Rivera signed a contract with Regal Entertainment and casted on her first ever antagonist role in a film along Dennis Trillo and Iya Villania entitled as Pamahiin.
2007-09: Marimar and rose to fame 
In 2007, Rivera auditioned to a future lead role for GMA Network's remake of a Mexican series titled as MariMar originally acted by Thalía. After Angel Locsin turned down the role and transferred to rival network ABS-CBN, the network had an audition which was attended by other actresses like Nadine Samonte, Katrina Halili, Jennylyn Mercado and Karylle but it landed eventually with Rivera. She acted opposite, Dingdong Dantes. The show became the highest-rated primetime show on Philippine television at that time and made Rivera rose to an instant fame. She was honored also by the Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Scholarship Foundation, Inc. as Phenomenal TV Star in the 38th Box-Office Entertainment Awards in 2008. The year proved to be her year as she won numerous awards for her work in the show, as well as several product endorsements. She was also named as the country’s sexiest woman by FHM magazine, and was also included in the “hottest” list of other magazines like Maxim and Uno. In the same year, Rivera appeared in two films, Desperadas and Bahay Kubo, both Metro Manila Film Festival entries.
In 2008, Rivera played the role of Dyesebel which aired on April 28, 2008, the famous Philippine mermaid character which already acted by many Filipinos actress as early as 1970. The series is another team-up with Dantes who also rose to fame after his long time hiatus. The year also marked Rivera's first leading lady role opposite Richard Gutierrez in a Valentines film by GMA Films entitled as My Best Friend's Girlfriend. In the same year, the Dantes-Rivera love team then debut in a film, One True Love directed by Mac Alejandre which gross lesser than her film with Gutierrez. Aside from the two films, are two Metro Manila Film Festival entries such as Shake, Rattle & Roll X, an omnibus horror trilogy in which she played the role of Nieves:The Engkanto Slayer and Desperadas 2, a sequel of her movie with Rufa Mae Quinto, Iza Calzado and Ruffa Gutierrez in 2007. Rivera was among the third group of stars honored in the Eastwood City Walk of Fame located in Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City in 2008.
Rivera released her first dance music album, Marian Rivera Dance Hits under Universal Records in 2008. It was a compilation of 12 dance musics like Jessica Jay's Chichiquita, Soul Control's So Sexy and Surina's Nasty Girl, all of which were choreographed by Rivera. The album was certified 2x Platinum by the Philippine Association of the Record Industry. In 2009, she released her first single, "Sabay Sabay Tayo" under her second album Retro Crazy. The single and the album both received Gold Award and later on, Platinum Award from the PARI.
In early 2009, she appeared in her first straight drama series, Ang Babaeng Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang, an adaptation of Carlo J. Caparas's graphic novel. It was her third team-up with Dingdong Dantes. Later that year, she was paired with Dennis Trillo in an adaptation of the famous historical fiction heroine in the Philippines which is Darna. Rivera played the role of Narda, which turns superhero named Darna, after swallowing a magical stone. Nestor Torre of Philippine Daily Inquirer described the series as "loud and livid", praising Rivera's acting. Later the year, Trillo and Rivera teamed-up for the second time on a horror-suspense film, Tarot produced by GMA Films and Regal Entertainment. According to Manila Bulletin, it is Rivera's scariest film after Pamahiin and Shake, Rattle and Roll. She also appeared on her first sitcom, Show Me Da Manny alongside Filipino boxing champion, Manny Pacquaio. According to Philippine Star, Rivera showed a natural comic skill.
2010-present: Amaya, Temptation of wife and other works 
Rivera, starred in the Philippine Adaptation of Endless Love, a Korean series aired in GMA Network. Rivera also reunite with Dantes in You to Me Are Everything, a romantic-comedy movie under GMA Films which premiered on May 5, 2010. She acted as Francisca Carantes, a girl from Cordillera who turned out to be a daughter of a millionaire. She also starred in her own Metro Manila Film Festival entry, Super Inday and the Golden Bibe wherein she was nominated as Best Actress on the festival's awards night. She also starred on the Holy Week Drama Special entitled Anghel sa Lupa(Earth Angel) produced by APT Entertainment and on the Christmas Series of the network entitled, The Christmas Doll
In 2011, she has been casted on a movie, Temptation Island, a remake of the 1980 film of the same title. She was casted as Cristina G., a beauty queen aspirant who has been trapped on an island together with contenders acted by Heart Evangelista, Solenn Heussaff and Lovi Poe. She also star as an add-up character to a film by Bong Revilla, Ang Panday 2. In the same year, Rivera headlined the most expensive Philippine series to date, Amaya, a historical fiction depicting early Filipinos in the 1600 She won several awards and accolades including "Favorite TV Actress" on 2011 KZONE Awards, "Best Actress" in a Prime Time Television Series on NSSUA Awards, and for the first time as "Best Actress" in Golden Screen TV Awards in 2013. On the same year, she also won in her second "Best Actress" award for the same show at the 2013 Northwest Samar State University Annual Awards. The series is also promoted by the National Historical Commission of the Philippines and Department of Education due to its cultural concept that shows and depicts the Filipino material culture, beliefs, traditions and mores in the Pre-Hispanic era.
In 2012, Rivera headlined on different programs of GMA Network such as My Beloved, a Filipino romance drama-suspense-thriller series created and written by RJ Nuevas, under the helm of Dominic Zapata and Lore Reyes. The series premiered February 13, 2012, it follows the life and love story of an angel of death named Arlan, a fictional character portrayed by Dantes, who falls in love with a human named Sharina, played by Rivera. He was punished and sent to earth to become human being. But complications arise when he found himself trapped in the body of a notorious criminal. She also casted on her second sitcom Tweets For My Sweet which earned her two nominations as "Best Actress in comedy show" on 2012 PMPC Star Awards and 2013 Golden Screen TV Awards. Rivera also did hosting through a reality show, Extra Challenge with Richard Gutierrez & Boobay. The show is a recurring reality show originally aired in 1999, 2003 and 2006.
In the latter part of 2012, Rivera gained another fame through the Philippine adaptation of a Korean series, Temptation Of Wife aired on the same network in 2011. She star on a role of Angeline, a martyr wife who has been lied up to by his husband, Marcel and friend named Heidi. Eventually, she returned as Chantal, a rich sophisticated woman who take revenge on the people who hurt her. In 2013, Rivera will star on her second movie with Richard Gutierrez through a romantic-comedy film entitled as My Lady Boss which was originally scheduled for April 10, 2013 premiere, is yet to be released.according to her, "It’s my first time to play a mean but ultraconservative character...", referring on her role as Evelyn, also known as the boss from hell.Rivera also made an appearance for the film, Ekstra: The Bit Player, an official entry to the 2013 Cinemalaya Philippine Independent Film Festival which stars the Philippines Star-for-all-season and Batangas governor, Vilma Santos.She is appearing with rival network primer actor, Piolo Pascual in a film within a film subtitled as, "Nauna Kang Naging Akin".According to entertainment columnist Ricky Lo, a recent shoot for "Ekstra" saw the characters of Rivera and Pascual play out a poor boy-rich girl scenario in the fictional "teleserye". Rivera is also set to appear with Philippines Queen of Comedy, Ai-Ai de las Alas in a film produced by Reality Entertainment and The O&Co Picture Factory, Inc entitled as Kung Fu Divas originally set for October premiere but later on announced as possible entry for 2013 Metro Manila Film Festival.Rivera also act as co-producer of the said film.
In 2009, Rivera together with Dingdong Dantes with assistance from Yes Pinoy Foundation, Philippine National Red Cross and Philippine Marines went to Cainta, Rizal to help the victim of Typhoon Ondoy. Aside from being a volunteer in GMA Network's telethon, she also helped in repacking relief goods from the GMA Kapuso Foundation, a charitable institution from the network. Rivera reportedly donated 100,000 Philippine pesos in the said foundation. In 2011, Rivera joined "Mariott Manila", in reaching out for victims of Typhoon Sendong particularly the children in Pasay City. In August 2012, Rivera joined the Philippine Red Cross team during their mission in Quezon City to help out the victims of the flooding. Rivera, together with former senator Dick Gordon waded through floodwaters to get to the area in Ta talon where around 500 families have sought refuge from the floods caused by the non-stop rains. She stated that helping out the victims is her 28th birthday gift to herself. She also said that she didn’t mind getting wet and tired during the mission, as she says it was a small sacrifice compared to the hardships that the victims are experiencing. According to Rivera, she went to that place as a volunteer who gives foods and clothes to the victims and not as a celebrity. Rivera also joined Presidential sister, Kris Aquino in visiting other affected areas throughout Metro Manila. Rivera also organized a blood-letting program for the Red Cross at the Ever Gotesco in Quezon City in celebration of her 28th birthday wherein it was attended by lot of people including celebrities. nollyway
Public Image 
|Rivera's FHM Cover FHM Magazine cover from January 2013|
Rivera was declared as FHM Magazine's Sexiest Woman of the World in 2008 beating Megan Fox and replacing Katrina Halili who was atop the list in 2007. With her victory, the FHM staffs clarifies that contrary to popular impression, Rivera was already being eyed by FHM even before her career skyrocketed because of Marimar. Before arising as Top 1 in the Top 100 list, she was already listed in the list in 2006 and 2007 at #38 and #24 respectively. She is consistently at the upper top 10 after her declaration as Philippines' finest woman, ranking #3 in 2009, #4 in 2010 and #2 losing to Sam Pinto, in 2011. In 2012, she entered the chart at #5, her lowest since topping the said list in 2008. Rivera became a cover for the first time on FHM through its January 2013 issue, which made her one of the biggest contenders for the title, Sexiest Woman of the World for 2013. Rivera also graces the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine in the same month For the third time, she became a cover of Women's Health in March 2013. According to her, she owes her nice body to her new found devotion to Muay Thai and Wushu, both are forms of Martial Arts.
In 2009, Rivera was listed as #5 in "Top 20 Celebrity Endorser"'s list of Manila Standard and #1 in QTV's "Ang Pinaka..." List of Endorsers. In 2010, she was listed at SPOT's list of "Top 10 Most In-demand Celebrity Endorsers" at #3. Christine Marie Leido of AB Communications, Inc. stated, "In our choice, for instance, of Marian Rivera[...]she provided the excitement, fresh look and instant recognition the brand needed. The market understood the product and was able to relate to it because she embodied the values the brand stood for.". She further stated, "...As could be expected, she motivated purchase because of her appeal across all classes and gender." In 2011, YES! Magazine listed her on their "Top 20 Endorsers" list which was a result of cumulative earnings of each celebrity on their endorsements alone. In 2012, Rivera ranked 2nd after losing to Angel Locsin on the "Top 20 Most Beautiful Celebrities In The Philippines" published by The Richest. In 2012, Rivera charted at #9 on the "Top 10 International Beauties of 2012" published by TopTenz, the only Asian who made it to the list. According to the web site, Rivera belongs to the major stars in the Philippines.
|2005||Kung Mamahalin Mo Lang Ako||Clarisse||
|2006||Agawin Mo Man Ang Lahat||Almira/Isadora/Alegra|
|2007||Super Twins||Ester Paredes|
|In Love Again||Racquel Estadilla|
|2007-2008||MariMar||MariMar Perez/Bella Aldama|
|2009||Dangerous Love||Proserfina J. Valdez/Andrea|
|Sugat ng Kahapon||Hilda|
|2009-2011||Show Me Da Manny||Ella Paredes|
|2010||Endless Love||Jenny Dizon/Jenny Cruz|
|Anghel sa Lupa||Theresa San Miguel|
|The Christmas Doll||Odessa Fuentes|
|2011||Spooky Nights: Bampirella||Cinderella "Cindy" Dela Paz/Bampirella|
|2011-2012||Amaya||Amaya/Bai Amaya/Dian Amaya|
|2012||My Beloved||Sharina Quijano†|
|Tweets For My Sweet||Megan "Meg" Reyes|
|Walang Tulugan with the Master Showman||Herself/Guest|
|2012-2013||Temptation Of Wife||Angeline Santos Armada/Salcedo/Chantal Gonzales|
|2013||The Ryzza Mae Show||Herself/Celebrity Guest|
|2005||Enteng Kabisote 2: Okay Ka Fairy Ko: The Legend Continues ||Alyssa||OctoArts Films|
|2006||Pamahiin ||Becca||Regal Entertainment|
|2007||Bahay Kubo ||Lily|
|My Best Friend's Girlfriend ||Grace||GMA Films|
|One True Love ||Joy|
|Scaregivers ||Cameo Role||OctoArts Films|
|Shake Rattle & Roll X||Nieves||Regal Entertainment|
|2010||You to Me Are Everything||Francisca/Iska Florantes||GMA Films|
|Super Inday and the Golden Bibe||Inday/Super Inday||Regal Entertainment|
|2011||Temptation Island||Cristina G.||GMA Films & Regal Entertainment|
|Tween Academy: Class of 2012||Cameo Role||GMA Films|
|Zombadings 1: Patayin sa Shokot si Remington||Regal Entertainment|
|Ang Panday 2||Arlana||GMA Films & IMUS Productions|
|2013||My Lady Boss||Evelyn||GMA Films & Regal Films|
|Kung Fu Divas||TBA||GMA Films & Viva Films|
|Ekstra: The Bit Player||Belinda||Quantum Films|
|Year||Title||Record Label||Philippine Sales||Certification|
|2008||Marian Rivera Dance Hits||Universal Records||15,000 copies||2x Platinum Award|
|2009||Retro Crazy||Platinum Award|
|Year||Title||Record Label||Philippine Sales||Certification|
|2009||Sabay Sabay Tayo||Universal Records||
Awards and nominations 
- "GMA Network profile of Marian Rivera". Igma.tv. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Marian Rivera reveals she is 25 years old in PEP article dated September 2009". Pep.ph. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Marian says she was born in 1984". Abante.com.ph. 2011-04-29. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Pinoy Showbiz Surfer: Marian Rivera remains supreme as the ‘Primetime Queen’ in Mega Manila". Pinoybizsurfer.blogspot.com. 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Marian Rivera’s dance album goes platinum | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Marian Rivera is the Philippine's MariMar". Archived from the original on 2008-02-22.
- "Marian Rivera Platinum Album". YouTube. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Philippines Box Office, March 1923, 2008". Boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Philippines Box Office, May 2630, 2010". Boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "MMFF 2011 Box-Office Results: Enteng Ng Ina Mo, runaway winner; Segunda Mano, second | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Top Celebrity Endorsers of 2009". Getitfromboy.net. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Top 10 Most In-Demand Celebrity Endorsers | ENTERTAINMENT | TOP LIST". Spot.ph. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Kris Aquino Leads YESâ€™s Top 20 Endorsers List + Who's your fave female endorser? | Celebrities". FemaleNetwork.com. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- Marian Rivera sweeps Party Pilipinas' Most Liked Awards
- "RP showbiz aglow with ‘Tisoy,’ ‘Tisay’ | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online". Mb.com.ph. 2010-04-26. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Marian Rivera Biography and Profile". Lovely Philippines. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Pinoy and Malaysian stars together in afternoon soap". Malaya. February 19, 2007. Retrieved 2008-02-04.
- Villafuerte, Ingrid (October 2, 2007). "Marimar fever hits Cosmopolitan magazine". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2008-02-16.
- "Super Twins". IMDB. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Tanya Garcia ready to face Marian Rivera". Pinoy Parazzi. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Pamahiin". Regalmultimedia.net.
- "Marian Rivera gets role of Thalia in Marimar". GMA Network. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Erece, Dinno. "GMA-7 formally announces Marian Rivera as the Philippines' Marimar". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Diones, Allan. "Marian Rivera has "80 percent" chance of playing Marimar". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera overwhelmed by success of "Marimar" pilot episode | PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz". PEP.ph. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- MariMar (TV Series 2007) - IMDb
- "Marian enjoys ‘Marimar’ stardom: They call me Bella". GMANews.TV. November 3, 2007. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- Peralta, Ma. Veronica. "Marian Rivera debuts on the cover of FHM Philippines’ 150th issue". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera appears on two MMFF movies". October 30, 2007. Retrieved 2008-03-15.
- Evangelista, Ces (February 22, 2008). "Marian Rivera confirms she is the new Dyesebel". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 2008-03-10. (Tagalog)
- Almo, Nerissa. "Marian Rivera refuses to talk about her rumored lovelife". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "My Bestfriends Girlfriend". IMDB. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- ""One True Love" opens in cinemas on November 19". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Pagsolingan, Karen. "PEP REVIEW: Fall in love with "One True Love"". PEP.ph.
- Godinez, Bong. ""Shake, Rattle and Roll X" reinvents myth surrounding the aswang". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Erece, Dinno. "Tenth installment of "Shake, Rattle & Roll" is another casting coup". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera Honored at Walk of Fame". Retrieved 2013-01-24.
- Canlas, Nelson. "Launching of Marian Rivera's dance album swamped by fans". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera's Dance Hits' album now certified platinum". Cerphin via People's Journal. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "MARIAN RIVERA'S "SABAY SABAY TAYO" TURNS GOLD!". Universal Records. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Orsal, Noel B. (2008-09-27). "Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera will do straight drama in "Ang Babaing Hinugot Sa Aking Tadyang"". PEP.ph. Retrieved 2010-06-04.
- Dimaculangan, Jocelyn. "Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes start shooting for next project". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Darna: Marian Rivera Flying High » FUNFARE with Ricardo F. Lo | Entertainment » Exclusive". philstar.com. 2009-07-05. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- Torre, Nestor (14 August 2009). "Loud, livid welcome for ‘Darna’s’ return". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Mendoza, Ruel. "Marian Rivera and Dennis Trillo attend premiere of Tarot without Dingdong and Pauleen". PEP.ph. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera rates her lovelife more than perfect". GMA News via PEP. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "'Tarot' Is Marian Rivera's Scariest Horror Movie". Manila Bulletin via Questia. 1 August 2009. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "Pacquaio goes wacky in Show Me Da Manny". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Villenia, Dina Marie (25 August 2009). "SHOW ME DA MANNY' SITCOM NAKAKAALIW". Philippine Star. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- Sanchez, Rowena Joy (2010-01-10). "Marian and Dingdong share ‘endless love’ in Bora". Mb.com.ph. Retrieved 2010-06-04.
- "Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes are reunited in You To Me are Everything". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera is the sexiest Super Heroine". GMA Network. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Salanga, Elyas. "Marian Rivera on becoming the new Super Inday: "Proud na talaga ako!"". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera and Judy Ann Santos will be featured on GMA-7 this Black Saturday". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Dimaculangan, Jocelyn. "Direk Chris Martinez does not mind cuts made to Temptation Island". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Santiago, Erwin. "Temptation Island producers request fans to put "closure" on Marian Rivera-Heart Evangelista "minor incident"". Carpe Diem. PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Garcia, Paula. "Temptation Island stars narrate how they prepared for this contemporary remake". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Ang Panday 2: A timely preachy movie" (PDF). Retrieved 2013-01-24.
- "'Amaya,' Marian's first original teleserye | The Manila Bulletin Newspaper Online". Mb.com.ph. 2011-06-23. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "PEP: Amaya is GMA-7's ‘most expensive primetime series’". GMA Network. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Calderon, Ricky (6 March 2013). "Marian Rivera, Gerald Anderson win top acting honors in Golden Screen TV Awards". Philippine Star. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Valeza, Karen. "Marian, Gerald win top honors at Golden Screen Awards". Yahoo! Philippines. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Amaya & Marian Rivera Are Recognized In Northwest Samar State University Annual Awards". VIDEO: 24 Oras, GMA News. Filipinas in Showbiz. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera reiterates promise to announce plans to get hitched". Yahoo! Philippines via Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- Gonzales, Rommel. "Amaya and Philippine Treasures recognized for showcasing Philippine jewelry heritage". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Gonzales, Rommel. "Marian Rivera reunites with Katrina Halili in My Beloved; wants to enrol in a culinary school". PEP.ph. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Dingdong and Marian team-up anew in 'My Beloved'". GMA Network. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Marian to star in a new GMA sitcom". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Carampel, Aubrey. "Marian Rivera, balik-comedy sa bagong show na 'Tweets for my Sweet'". Showbiz Exclusives: VIDEO. GMA Network. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Espinosa, Aries (20 October 2012). "All systems go for new ‘Extra Challenge’". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Jarloc, Glaiza. "Marian, Richard host new season of 'Extra Challenge'". Sun Star Manila. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Bautista, Mario (14 August 2012). "Marian in Pinoy version of ‘Temptation of Wife’". Malaya. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "'아내의 유혹' 표절논란 결국 법정으로…정 작가-SBS "법적 대응"". Chosun News, Korea. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Dennis Trillo: 'Hindi pala maganda ang pagiging babaero'". GMA Network. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera may just be in network transition". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 14 April 2013. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Donato, Jerry. "How Richard will win his lady boss’ heart". Philippine Star. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Garcia, Rose. "Marian Rivera to venture into film production in 2013". GMA Network via PEP. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Cruz, Marinel (10 April 2013). "Marian Rivera ready for steamy scenes on the big screen". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Kapuso Marian, willing to work with Star Cinema". Yahoo! Philippines. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- "Marian Rivera, Piolo Pascual kiss in new film". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Abunda, Boy (2 March 2013). "Meet the Kung Fu divas". Philippine Star. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- "HEARD: Ai-Ai de las Alas on Marian Rivera - Read more". Philippine Daily Inquirer. 25 February 2013. Retrieved 10 March 2013.
- Miralles, Nitz (20 April 2013). "Pelikula nina AiAi at Marian isasali na lang sa 2013 MMFF". Philippine Star. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "Marian Rivera addresses detractors". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Garcia, Rose. "Marian Rivera enjoys wearing two hats in Kung Fu Divas". PEP.ph. Retrieved 21 April 2013.
- Jimenez, Fidel. "Marian Rivera, Dingdong Dantes help 'Ondoy' victims". GMA News TV. GMA Network. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera & Dingdong Dantes Help Out W/ Ondoy". Filipinas in Showbiz. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "MARIAN RIVERA & ANGEL LOCSIN DONATE A HANDSOME AMOUNT TO THE VICTIMS OF ‘ONDOY’". Aliwan Avenue. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Gonzales, Rommel. "Senator Bong Revilla, Dingdong Dantes, Marian Rivera, Ogie Alcasid, and other celebrities appeal for donations for victims of typhoon Sendong". PEP.ph. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "Marriott Manila partners with Marian Rivera and Red Cross for Sendong victims". Flickr. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera, Red Cross PH, & Marriot Manila For Sendong Victims". Filipinas in Showbiz. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera Joins Red Cross to Help out Flood Victims". Female Network. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Pata, Danny. "Marian Rivera brings a dose of comfort to QC flood victims". GMA Network. Unknown parameter
|access date=ignored (help)
- "SPOTTED: Marian Rivera helping in Red Cross relief operation". PEP.ph. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "PHILIPPINES: ACTRESS MARIAN RIVERA ROLLS UP SLEEVES FOR TYPHOON GENER RELIEF". First Post, India. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "Kris Aquino and Marian Rivera helps typhoon Victims". Friendly Showbiz Gossip. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Jarloc, Glaiza. "Celebrities help flood victims". SunStar. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- Rula, Gorgy. "Marian Rivera celebrates 28th birthday with blood-letting event". Showbiz. GMA Network via PEP. Retrieved 11 March 2013.
- "100 SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD 2008". FHM Philippines. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Eduvas, Ronjay. "Marian Rivera - FHM Cover Girl January 2013". FHM Philippines. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Godinez, Bong. "Marian Rivera crowned as FHM Philippines' Sexiest Woman for 2008". PEP.ph. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "100 SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD 2009". FHM Philippines. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "100 SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD 2010". FHM Philippines. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "100 SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD 2011". FHM Philippines. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "100 SEXIEST WOMEN IN THE WORLD 2012". FHM Philippines. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Lo, Ricky (14 January 2013). "Dingdong OKs Marian’s sexy FHM cover pictorial". Philippine Star. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Gonzales, Rommel. "Marian Rivera on getting this year's FHM sexiest list top position: "Ang hirap mag-expect dahil hindi naman ako bumibili ng boto ko."". PEP.ph. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera's sexy ‘pasabog’ for the New Year". Yahoo! Philippines. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera graces FHM cover for first time". ABS-CBN. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Sallan, Erwin. "Marian Rivera sizzles anew in Cosmo Swimsuit Special issue". InterAksyon. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Marian Rivera poses in bikini for mag cover". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Salazar, Marian. "Marian Rivera and Robin Padilla Talk about Keeping Fit for Women's Health and Men's Health". Female Network. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Catapang, Charlotte. "YES! reveals list of Top 20 endorsers this August". PEP.ph. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "YES! names the Top Celebrity Endorsers of 2011". SPOT.ph. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Top 20 Most Beautiful Celebrities In The Philippines". The Richest. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Alpino, Elli. "Marian Rivera places 9th in Top 10 International Beauties of 2012". PEP.ph. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- "Top 10 International Beauties Of 2012". Top Tenz. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- Guanio, Pia. "Marian Rivera, napabilang sa ‘Top 10 International Beauties Of 2012’". 24 Oras, Chika Minute. GMA News. Retrieved 13 March 2013.
- IMDb profile of Enteng Kabisote 2
- "Mark Herras and Marian Rivera star in their first film together". iGMA.tv. July 4, 2007.(Tagalog)
- Mendoza, Ruel (December 27, 2007). "Marian Rivera shows her comic side in Desperadas". Philippine Entertainment Portal.(Tagalog)
- IMDb profile of My Best Friend's Girlfriend
- "Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera begin shooting "One True Love"". Pep.ph. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- "Marian Rivera currently shooting four movies simultaneously". Pep.ph. Retrieved 2012-05-24.
- Marian Rivera slated to do three movies this year pep.ph
- Sun, 2013/01/06 - 2:52am (2013-01-06). "Icons talent management na pag-aari ng ex ni Jolina ‘pinipirata’ ang mga artista ng GMA 7 | PSN Showbiz, Pilipino Star Ngayon Sections, Pilipino Star Ngayon". philstar.com. Retrieved 2013-03-15.
- "Marian Rivera Dance Hits". Retrieved 2013-01-24.
- "Retro Crazy". Archived from the original on 2011-09-14. Retrieved 2013-01-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Marian Rivera|