|Billed height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Billed weight||135 lb (61 kg)|
|Born||September 3, 1969
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|Died||September 26, 2004(aged 35)|
Marianna Komlos (September 3, 1969 – September 26, 2004) was a Canadian bodybuilder, fitness model and Valet. She is perhaps best known for her stint in World Wrestling Federation in 1999 as Marianna and"Mrs. Cleavage", where she was the Manager and "mother" for a wrestler known as "Beaver Cleavage" a parody of the TV show Leave It To Beaver. Following the termination of the Beaver Cleavage gimmick in a scripted 'storm out' by Charles Warrington due to the absurdity of the gimmick, Marianna was portrayed as the girlfriend of Warrington (now with no gimmick), going by the name of 'Chaz'.
Before she started bodybuilding, Komlos weighed as much as 197 pounds (89 kg). Komlos started competing in provincial contests in 1993, and eventually won the middleweight class at the British Columbia Championships in 1997. Jerry Kindela, editor-in-chief of Flex, said, "Marianna's one of the most beautiful bodybuilders I've ever seen." (Wennerstrom, 2004)
Komlos appeared on the covers of many fitness magazines including Muscle & Fitness (September, 1997), Flex (November, 1997), Women's Physique World (December, 1997), and Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness.
- 1996 Gators Classic (Vancouver, BC) - 1st (LW and Overall)
- 1997 British Columbia Championship - 1st (MW) and Best Poser
- 1997 Women's Extravaganza - 1st (MW)
Komlos died on September 26, 2004 from breast cancer. She was 35.
- In 2003 I had the best year of my life, working non-stop on blockbusters such as "I, Robot" and "The Chronicles of Riddick". I also met and married former WWE diva Marianna Komlos, although we would be together for barely a year before breast cancer and medical malpractice claimed her life on September 26, 2004.
- Wennerstrom, Steve, "Marianna Komlos Remembered", Flex, December, 2004