From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marica may refer to:
- Alternative spelling of Marika
- Marica (mythology), a nymph in Roman mythology
- Maricá, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Ciprian Marica, Romanian footballer
- Maritsa, a river in Bulgaria, alternatively spelled Marica
- Marica, a former brush-footed butterfly genus now included in Erebia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.