From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marie may refer to:
It may also refer to:
- Marie Antoinette, the last queen of France who was overthrown during the French Revolution and killed.
- Marie Therese of France, was the daughter of Marie Antoinette and King Louis XVI. Both of her parents perished during the French Revolution and their daughter lived the rest of her life in exile.
- Marie Jose of Belgium, Last Queen of Italy before the abolition of the Italian monarchy in 1946.
- Marie, ballet based upon the life of Marie Antoinette, produced by Houston Ballet, under the artistic direction of Stanton Welch
- Marie, novel by H. Rider Haggard featuring Allan Quatermain
- Atelier Marie, the first game in Atelier (series)
Film and television
- Marie (film), a 1985 American film about the parole board scandals in Tennessee under Ray Blanton, directed by Roger Donaldson
- Marie (TV series), a talk show hosted by Marie Osmond
- Marie Antoinette (2006 film), a film based upon Marie Antoinette's life.
- "Marie", a song written by Irving Berlin, that was a hit for Tommy Dorsey, Rudy Vallée, Nat Shilkret, Franklyn Bauer, The Four Tunes, and The Bachelors
- "Marie" (song), a hit for Johnny Hallyday
- Marie, song by Solveig Sandnes
- Marie-Jeanne, song by Joe Dassin from the album Les deux modes de Joe Dassin
- Marie Laveu, song by Canned Heat from the album Boogie with Canned Heat
- Marie, EP by the band Romance of Young Tigers
- Teena Marie
- USS Marie, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- SS Marie, a number of steamships with this name
Glass makers term
- for the protruding foot-like area on the bottom of a glass vase, bowl etc. Instead of attaching an item to a pontil rod for the purpose of doing finishing work on the item a devise called a snap-case is used to pick up and hold the hot item by its marie.
- Marié, a Japanese feminine given name
- Marie, Alpes-Maritimes, commune of the Alpes-Maritimes department in France
- Marie biscuit, type of sweet biscuit similar to a Rich Tea biscuit
- Mars Radiation Environment Experiment (MARIE), spacecraft instrument
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.