Marie-Chantal contre le docteur Kha
|Marie-Chantal contre le docteur Kha|
|Directed by||Claude Chabrol|
|Produced by||Georges de Beauregard
|Written by||Daniel Boulanger (dialogue), Claude Chabrol (screenplay)|
|Music by||Gregorio García Segura
|Running time||110 minutes|
The French It girl Marie-Chantal gets accidentally entangled in a secret war between agents and terrorists. Before she actually realises what's going on around her, the henchmen of a certain Dr.Kha consider her a dangerous witness and try to hunt her down. On the run she gets to know an agent named Paco who works for Dr. Kha's counterpart Professor Lombardi.
- Marie Laforêt as Marie-Chantal
- Francisco Rabal as Paco Castillo
- Serge Reggiani as Ivanov
- Charles Denner as Johnson
- Akim Tamiroff as Dr. Kha
- Roger Hanin as Bruno Kerrien
- Stéphane Audran as Olga
- Pierre-François Moro as Hubert (as Pierre Moro)
- Gilles Chusseau as Gregor
- Antonio Passalia as Sparafucile / Gunshooter (as Anthony Pass)
- Robert Burnier as Old Swissman
- Claude Chabrol as Barman / Drugstore clerk
In "The Eurospy Guide" Matt Blake praises the direction as well as the cinematography as "top-notch", the choreography as partly "hilarious" and the music as "good". He evaluates the sum of it all as "immensely entertaining".
- "Blue Panther". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2014-06-11.
- Blake, Deal, p.147f
|This article related to a French film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|