|Marie A. Lederer|
|Member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives
from the 175th district
January 5, 1993 – November 30, 2006
|Preceded by||Gerard Kosinski|
|Succeeded by||Michael O'Brien|
|Constituency||Part of Philadelphia County|
October 24, 1927 |
|Spouse(s)||William J. (d. 2008)|
She is a 1945 graduate of Little Flower Catholic High School for Girls in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She also attended Temple University. She was a member of the Pennsylvania Democratic State Committee and served as an assistant to the Deputy Pennsylvania Auditor General.
She became the fourth member of the Lederer family to represent Philadelphia in the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Her husband William and father-in-law Miles both in the House. Another family member, Raymond F. Lederer, served in the House prior to becoming a Congressman. She retired prior to the 2006 elections.
- "SESSION OF 1993 - 177TH OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY - No. 1" (PDF). Legislative Journal. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. 1993-01-05.
- Per Article II, Section 2 of the Pennsylvania Constitution, the legislative session ended on November 30, 2006
- "Bio". Official Pennsylvania Democratic Caucus Biography. Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus. Archived from the original on 2006-10-18.
- "Marie A. Lederer (Democrat)". Official Pennsylvania House of Representatives Profile. Pennsylvania House of Representatives. Archived from the original on 2006-01-10.
- "Philadelphia civic leader dies at 84". WPVI-TV (Associated Press). 2008-01-23.
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Marie A. Lederer (Democrat) at the Wayback Machine (archived March 10, 2000) official PA House profile (archived)
- Pennsylvania House Democratic Caucus - Representative Marie Lederer at the Wayback Machine official Party website (archived)
|This article about a member of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|