Luv at the 2009 AVN Adult Entertainment Expo
November 1, 1981 |
Hacienda Heights, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||134 lb (61 kg)|
|No. of adult films||449 as a performer & 1 as a director (per IAFD)|
Born in Hacienda Heights, California, her first job was a cashier on an Air Force base commissary at 14. After graduating high school from Cheviot Hills (Los Angeles, CA), she was a mainstream model who was approached by representatives from Hustler magazine. Through them, she started off with seven movies under the stage name of "Destiny". After her initial work was discovered by her family and friends, she ceased doing it until she got the support of her mother. As Marie Luv, she re-entered the industry, beginning with pictorials then working into hardcore pornographic movies. She is the sister of gay porn actor Nick Da'Kannon.
- 2007 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene, Video - Fashionistas Safado: The Challenge.
- 2008 Urban X Award (joint winner) – Best Anal Performer
- 2010 XRCO Award – Unsung Siren
- Marie Luv at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Marie Luv Interview". xrentdvd.com. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Porn Star in the House". outpersonals.com. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "2007 AVN Award Winners Announced", AVN, January 14, 2007.
- David Sullivan (2008-06-09). "Urban Spice Awards Announced at Platinum Live". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- "2010 XRCO Award Winners Announced". AVN.com. 2010-04-30. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Marie Luv.|