||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2008)|
Marie Richardson (born June 6, 1959 in Ljusdal, Sweden) is a Swedish stage and film actress. She studied at the Teaterhögskolan i Stockholm from 1982 to 1985. She has three children with Jakob Eklund, also an actor.
Most recently, she played the psychologically tormented wife of an obsessive violent politician (played by Reine Brynolfsson) in the Swedish mini series The Regicide, based on a novel written by Danish author Hanne Vibeke Holst.
- 1992 - Sunday's Children
- 1993 - The Telegraphist
- 1993 - Polis polis potatismos
- 1997 - In the Presence of a Clown
- 1999 - Eyes Wide Shut
- 1999 - Noll Tolerans
- 2000 - Faithless
- 2001 - Livvakterna
- 2002 - Den 5:e kvinnan (The Fifth Woman), Maya Thysell
- 2003 - Den Tredje Vågen
- 2003 - Wallander, Mannen som log (The Man Who Smiled) - Maja Thysell
- 2003 - Ondskan
- 2005 - Wallander, Steget efter (One Step Behind), Maja Thysell
- 2006 - Wallander, Brandvägg (Firewall), Maja Thysell
- 2007 - Wallander, Pyramiden - Maja Thysell
- "Obehagligt blodig Wallander". Film.nu (in Swedish). Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Wallander". BBC Four. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- Metzner, Darius (11 January 2007). "ZDF: "Die Brandmauer" Verfilmung eines Mankell-Romans". Cinefacts.de (in German). Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- Stalsberg, Tom (17 March 2008). "Geniale Lassgård". Dagbladet (in Norwegian) (Norway). Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- Marie Richardson at the Internet Movie Database
- Marie Richardson website. List of films, tv- and theatre work, links for tv- and radio interviews, etc.
|This article about a film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|