From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marienthal may refer to one of the following places:
- Marienthal, a long time industrial district in the surroundings of Vienna and part of Gramatneusiedl, Lower Austria. Marienthal refers to a now-classic study of the social impact of unemployment on a small community: Die Arbeitslosen von Marienthal (1932; English ed. 1971 - Marienthal: the sociography of an unemployed community - paperback by Transaction Publishers in USA, 2002).
- Marienthal (Geisenheim), a quarter of Geisenheim, Hesse
- Marienthal, Hamburg, a quarter in the Wandsbek borough of Hamburg
- A part of Goosefeld, Schleswig-Holstein
- A part of Zehdenick, Brandenburg
- A part of Viereck, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- A part of Rockenhausen, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Zwickau-Marienthal, a part of Zwickau, Saxony
- United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.