From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marilyn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marilyn may refer to:
- Marilyn (name)
- Marilyn (singer) (born 1962), British pop singer
- Marilyn (hill), a type of mountain or hill in the British Isles
- 1486 Marilyn, a Main-belt asteroid
- Marilyn (1953 film), directed by Wolf Rilla
- Marilyn (1963 film), a documentary film about Marilyn Monroe's biography
- Marilyn (2011 film), a 2011 romance film
- Marilyn (Mario character), a character in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
- Marilyn: An American Fable, a musical by Patricia Michaels, Jeanne Napoli, et al.
- Marilyn (biography), a biography of Marilyn Monroe by Norman Mailer
- Marilyn (opera), an opera by Lorenzo Ferrero
- Marilyn, TV series (1991–1993)
- "Marilyn", a 2000 horror short story by Jack Dann
- My Week with Marilyn a 2011 film about Marilyn Monroe
- Shot Marilyns, a painting by Andy Warhol
- Marilyn Diptych, a painting by Andy Warhol
- Marilyn Monroe, an America actress, model, singer and sex symbol.
- Marilyn Manson, controversial lead singer of American rock band Marilyn Manson
- All pages beginning with "Marilyn"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.