||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009)|
Delterme in 2012
12 March 1970 |
painter & sculptor,
Early life and private life
Delterme is married to Florian Zeller, a French novelist and playwright. They live in Paris. She has two sons: Roman (born 2008) with Zeller, and Gabriel (born 1998) from a previous relationship with the actor Jean-Philippe Écoffey.
She began modeling when she was 17. She lived for a time in New York City with Carla Bruni, but returned to France to start an acting career. Most of her roles have been in French-language films. She has also appeared in roles for television and is the star of the popular French TV show, "Le Juge est Une Femme".
In addition, she is an artist and has exhibited her sculptures in Paris and New York.
The following is an incomplete list of her movie roles:
- 1988: Puissance de la parole, directed by Jean-Luc Godard.
- 1992: Listopad, directed by Lukasz Karwowski (Sara).
- 1992: Savage Nights (Les Nuits fauves), directed by Cyril Collard (Sylvie).
- 1993: La Soif de l'or, directed by Gérard Oury (Laurence)
- 1995: When the Cat's Away (Chacun cherche son chat), directed by Cédric Klapisch.
- 2000: Vatel, directed by Roland Joffé (Athenaïs de Montespan).
- 2002: The Council of Egypt (Le Conseil d'Égypte), directed by Emidio Greco (Countess of Regalpetra).
- 2002: Once Upon an Angel (Peau d'Ange), directed by Vincent Pérez (Mme Faivre).