Marine Resource Economics
|Marine Resource Economics|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Mar. Resour. Econ.|
|Edited by||Martin D. Smith|
Marine Resource Economics is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering environmental economics. It is published by the MRE Foundation in affiliation with the North American Association of Fisheries and the International Institute of Fisheries Economics and Trade. The current editor-in-chief is Martin D. Smith (Nicholas School of the Environment). According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2011 impact factor of 1.083.
||This section contains embedded lists that may be poorly defined, unverified or indiscriminate. (January 2013)|
According the Google Scholar, the following papers have been cited most often:
- Farming the Sea, F Asche, Vol. 23(4), 2008.
- The Efficiency Gains from Fully Delineating Rights in an ITQ Fishery, C Costello, RT Deacon, Vol. 22(4), 2010.
- Valuing Beach Access and Width with Revealed and Stated Preference Data, JC Whitehead, CF Dumas, J Herstine, J Hill, R Buerger, Vol. 23(2), 2008.
- TURFs and ITQs: Collective vs. Individual Decision Making, JP Cancino, H Uchida, JE Wilen, Vol. 22(4), 2010.
- The Salmon Disease Crisis in Chile, F Asche, H Hansen, R Tveteras, S Tveteras, Vol. 24(4), 2009.
- Sharing Rules and Stability in Coalition Games with Externalities, LG Kronbak, M Lindroos, Vol. 22(2), 2010.
- Social, Economic, and Regulatory Drivers of the Shark Fin Trade, S Clarke, EJ Milner-Gulland, T Bjorndal, Vol. 22(3), 2010.
- An evaluation of sustainable seafood guides: implications for environmental groups and the seafood industry", CA Roheim, Vol. 24(3) 301-310, 2009.
- Bioeconometrics: Empirical Modeling of Bioeconomic Systems, MD Smith, Vol. 23(1), 2010.
- Economic Values of Dolphin Excursions in Hawaii: A Stated Choice Analysis, W Hu, K Boehle, LJ Cox, M Pan, Vol. 24(1), 2009.