Marine Scientific Research Institute of radioelectronics
Marine Scientific Research Institute of radioelectronics or MNIIRE Altair design bureau (Russian: Морской научно-исследовательский институт радиоэлектроники - МНИИРЭ «Альтаир») is a Soviet/Russian enterprise, developer of naval SA missile systems and radars. Headquartered in Moscow.
- S-300F (SA-N-6 "Grumble"), naval SAM system
- Uragan/Shtil (SA-N-7 "Gadfly"), naval multirole SAM system
- Kinzhal/Klinok (SA-N-9 "Gauntlet"), naval SAM system
- Gibka, the ship turret launcher 3M-47 
- Podzagolovok-23, Basic Collective Mutual Interference Avoidance System
In 1984 received the second Lenin Prize for the development of multi-channel SAM systems like Shtil, Rif and Klinok that allowed to сombat the anti-ship missiles.
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|